EXPERIENCED STAFF...EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
SE TECHNOLOGIES employs a staff of scientists, engineers, and management and technical support professionals. We have the capability and work experience to manage and implement large multi-site and multi-state projects as well as a lean structure that allows us to cost-effectively handle smaller, site-specific projects. SET is an ISNetworld Certified Contractor and is a prequalified PICS Contractor. We are members of PIOGA, OOGA and the Marcellus Shale Coalition.
The focus of SE Technologies is to provide exceptional environmental management services to select public and private sectors. We are committed to providing value-added solutions to clients faced with complicated environmental issues and those undertaking complex waste management projects. SE Technologies employs a number of multi-disciplinary and professionally certified scientists and engineers to provide reliable, cost-effective environmental services focused on our clients’ specific needs.
ENERGY SECTOR SERVICES
- Facility Audits to assess compliance with applicable state and federal environmental and safety regulations
- Assessment of environmentally sensitive pipe (ESP) and storage tank systems
- Environmental and permitting services supporting all aspects of natural gas gathering, processing, & distribution.
- Remedial Investigation and Remedial Design.
- PCB screening and characterization services with recommendations to best manage the liabilities
- Design of waste disposal facilities including ash landfills
- Permitting services for air, water and solid wastes
ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT, INVESTIGATION AND REMEDIATION
Phase I and Phase II Environmental Due Diligence Site Assessments
- Risk Assessment
- Remedial Investigation, Design and Remediation Oversight Services
- Brownfield Site Redevelopment
- Storage Tank Management Services
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE, AUDITING AND MANAGEMENT
Environmental Data Management Services
- Compliance Audits
- Environmental Permitting
- Programs Development and Implementation
ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING SERVICES
Environmental permits including air emissions permits, waste water discharge permits, storage tanks, stormwater permits, solid waste facility permits and permitting of linear projects such as pipeline and transmission line corridors.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permits for stream and river crossings
- Railroad crossing permits
- State, County, and Municipal road crossings, road access, building, and other minor permits
SAFETY AND INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE CONSULTING SERVICES
- Asbestos Management and Training Services
- Asbestos Laboratory Services
- Lead-Based Paint Management Services
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Chemical Hazard Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- OSHA Program Assessment, Development, and Implementation
- MSDS Program Development
- Hazardous Lead Paint Programs
- Process Safety Management Program Development